Our mission is to enhance the lives of the elderly by providing the highest quality care and services in well operated communities designed to enhance and protect the quality of life, independence and dignity of the residents.
- Short Term Rehabilitation Unit
- 24 Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Wide range of activities and social programs
- Social service family support group and counseling
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Complimentary cable television and Internet
- Chef prepared meals
- Individual meal planning
- Educational programs for family and friends
- In-house Oral Hygienist
- In-house Eye Care
- Medicade coordinator on staff
Indigo Manor was established with excellence in mind. Our standards are extremely high. To maintain those standards of excellence, we have recruited highly skilled professionals in all of the fields of knowledge that an institution such as ours requires.
We accept a wide range of insurance plans
- Managed Care
- Private Pay
Owned and Operated by The Alliance Foundation of Florida, Inc.
(a not for profit 501c3 organization)
Member of the ECIN referral network